How To Help
Maybe you are asking the question, “How can I help?” or “What can I do to get involved?” If so, this is the page for you. I will do the best I can to explain our needs below and share with you how you can partner with us in the ministry in Honduras.
- Prayer Supporters – We can have all the financial support in the world and have a ministry that fails miserably. Without God’s people backing us in prayer our ministry will suffer. Please, please, please hold us up in prayer.
- Financial Supporters – We need people who are willing to partner with us financially.
- Our greatest financial need is in the form of committed givers who are willing to partner with us on a monthly or annual basis.
- Special gifts are also needed as we need to raise extra one time funds for the start of our new ministry.
- Miscellaneous –
- A reliable 4 wheel drive work vehicle – necessary due to the amount of construction work projects. ($20,000 – $30,000)
- Airfare – We will be flying nine people to Honduras and back again for furloughs. Donating frequent flyer miles is an easy way to help. ($600 per ticket)
- Housing materials – We purchased a piece of land and are now in the process of raising funds to house our family of 9. ($25,000 – $30,000)
- Visa’s – The cost for our visa’s is about $1000 dollars a year.
- A piece of property – Our goal is to find a piece of property to construct a new church. (Estimated Cost – Depends on the size of property – Approx. $10,000 – $20,000 per acre)*
- A tool shed / Garage for holding supplies and staging projects. (Estimated cost – $5,000)
- Village Church. ($14,000 – $18,000)
- More Land – Our desire is to add a soccer field a ranch and an orchard to our ministry. We want to create an environment in which kids can learn biblical principles along with trades and skills to help enrich their lives and aid them in finding work in this tough economy while raising some extra funds to self support our ministry. We also want to create an environment in which kids can have fun and see the Christian life lived out on a daily basis. (Estimated Cost – Depends on the size of the property)
For more information on giving, visit Central Missionary Clearinghouse at http://www.cmcmissions.org/donate
CMC is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization and all gifts are tax deductible.