So lately I have felt like I’ve been going in ten different directions at once. So much to do and so little time to do it. Here is a quick update on what we’ve been doing.
- Had a group from Prescott Arizona help us get our second cabin framed in and sided…we also got the roof on.
- Had another group from Pennsylvania help continue with the cabin as well as do a slew of other ministries such as painting, landscaping, VBS, Etc.
- Have been working with a handful of Hondurans to complete the main building, dorms, electrical upgrade, front gate, second cabin, etc.
- Jennie has been working like crazy prepping for schooling as well trying to keep up with her normal crazy schedule of cleaning cooking and dealing with me.
- Prepping now for another group in August to help finish up painting and other various projects.
- Also have been helping a bit with the Special People camps that Michelle organizes.
- Trying to find time to prep for our furlough in October….Not ready for that at all.
- Also Jennie has been taking Patience to the local school 2 times a week to teach the village kids English.
Just wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers and support. Please continue to pray for us!
P.S We are excited to have Lauren with us for the next few weeks. It is always nice to have visitors from home.