Wow…We have already been in Honduras for one month. One month and still feeling pretty humbled by my lack of self sufficiency. I guess God still has a lot to teach me in dependance upon Him. Well, here is a quick update on what we have been doing.
- Bought a car from a guard at the presidents palace…(Me and Jennie are convinced it was an impounded drug trafficking vehicle that was tore apart and put back together)
- Started our language studies…Man is that kicking my behind…No! I’m not fluent yet.
- Preached at a local church…It is definitely more challenging with a translator.
- Visited the local school in our town for a VBS..the kids sang some songs in Spanish and we got to see how Michelle ran the program.
- Helped with a weekend camp for the disabled…it was fun! (We lost power that weekend!)
- Been doing some random tasks around the camp. Yeah, there is a lot to do!
- Was able to help out a couple local believers by given them work. They made some of our furniture.
- Getting closer to dry season which is really getting us thinking about the need for a well.
- Looking forward to Tate & Cassie’s arrival.
- Scorpion total up to 4…I will be happy if I never see one again!
Thank you all so much for your cards, prayers, letters and support. Your prayers really do matter!